POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : show a line in 3D ? : Re: show a line in 3D ? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: show a line in 3D ?
From: Slime
Date: 16 Jun 2004 01:40:48
Message: <40cfdd60@news.povray.org>
> Yes ..... But, if you could give the exactly source code of the function,
> just have to run, it would help me to start ;o) Thanks you

Well, the cylinder that I described is:

cylinder {
<-100,-100,-100>, // starting point
<100,100,100>, // ending point
0.1 // radius

pigment {rgb 1} // white
}

You'll also need a light source and a camera.

If this is new to you, then I strongly suggest you read the tutorials that
come with POV-Ray. Start by clicking on the button in POV-Ray that says
"Scene", which will bring you to the help files.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]